Natural Hair Dye|| Herbal hair treatment || Long and shiny hair| Mom From Home

Mom From Home is here to share this awesome recipe which I have been using for more than a year now and it really works. Pre mature greying is very common problem in India these days and we want to stay away from chemicals and unpronounceable ingredients of so called “Chemical free” hair colours. This natural hair pack is complete hair growth treatment. You can use this deep hair conditioning mask in combination with my DIY herbal shampoo recipe. As I mentioned in my previous posts and videos about my grey hair. I love my hair so much and never want to use any harmful chemicals. This home remedy is ultimate way to change grey/white hair to black hair naturally. I have started of a series of Home Remedies for hair and video is in Hindi. This homemade 15 minutes hair dye for instant black hairs really works. It’s part of my organic natural hair care routine, I cleanse and treat every hair problem using homemade solutions only.

Check this step by step guide to make natural hair dye to turn your grey hairs to black:

Comments