DIY Herbal Shampoo||How to turn Grey hair to Black Naturally||Mom From Home

Mom From Home has brought this recipe for you which is really helpful to turn your grey hairs to black naturally.

You can easily substitute your chemical shampoos with this natural DIY herbal shampoo. This herbal shampoo is made up of Amla, Reetha (Aritha) and Shikakayi.  You can use Amla/Amlaki powder or dried form of it, similarly for Aritha and Shikakayi. I have used Curry leaves and Green tea as well. As we all know great benefits of curry leaves for hairs.

This DIY Herbal shampoo clears scalp as well as promotes hair growth, improves hair texture and help growing long and thick hairs.

I have grey hairs and this DIY herbal shampoo is Ayurveda secret which is being used by Indian Daadi Naani's for generations to clean scalp naturally and grow hairs long.

I also keep my hair care routine herbal using this DIY herbal shampoo, DIY herbal conditioner, DIY DIY herbal oil along with DIY deep hair conditioning mask. I never have to dye my hairs using chemicals. My hairs have grown long and also turned black. This DIY herbal hair care routine gives natural shine to my hairs.

I use this DIY herbal shampoo  twice a week and always make a fresh lot to keep my hair clean naturally.

This shampoo have no chemical and made up of completely natural ingredients so it's environment friendly as well.

Check step by step process to  make this DIY herbal shampoo here:

Comments